Retanna Holiday Park, Edgcumbe
Helston, Cornwall TR13 0EJ
We take the privacy of your information seriously and this policy explains how we collect and use personal data collected via this website.
The data controller responsible for this website is TML Sales Ltd, trading as Retanna Holiday Park, who can be contacted at Retanna Holiday Park, Edgcumbe, Helston, Cornwall TR13 0EJ
Information we collect
We collect information about you when you submit an enquiry using our Enquiry form.
The data you enter in our Customer Feedback form is used to display comments on our website. Any data you enter in the Name and Email fields is not displayed on the live website.
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically such as:
- Your IP address
- How you found our website
- The number of times you visited our website
- The pages that you visit
How your information is used
We may use your data for the following reasons:
- To respond to your request
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our services
Retention of data
We only hold your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected your information or for as long as the law requires us to.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with us.
You may also lodge a complaint with a supervising authority in the Member State where you habitually reside or work or where a breach has taken place. Details for the Office of the Information Commissioner in the UK are available at https://ico.org.uk
Links to other websites
Changes to this policy